Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Role Models.

I'm starting the first assignment for contextual studies as the director of the production team for 'Souler'.

I admit... I don't really know what's called a director, or what's a director's job. There's few film directors that are really really well-known and who I really admire.

J.J. Abrams
Hayao Miyazaki
Steven Spielberg
James Cameron

So I spent some time watching the behind-the-scenes of these great movie makers.
The ways they communicate with their crew members, the method they convey their ideas and explain them to their production team, how they blend in among their crew members and talked and laughed with them,
these are the things I wished I could learn and use as role models while filming our mini-movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment